The College of the Holy Cross ranks No. 16 among liberal arts schools for graduates' starting and mid-career salary potential by the website PayScale. The annual list is based on the salaries of both recent graduates and those with more than 10 years of experience. The starting median salary among Holy Cross graduates with less than five years of experience was $58,800, while the mid-career median was $121,000. Additionally, 46 percent of alumni reported having "high meaning" careers, with their job making the world a better place.
PayScale's College Salary Report includes salary data of 3.2 million graduates from 2,700 colleges and universities across the country. The data used to produce the report was collected through an online compensation survey.
Holy Cross also came in at No. 17 on PayScale's "Best Schools for Business Majors" list, a ranking based on the College's successful Accounting major, No. 18 for humanities majors, No. 8 among religious schools and No. 8 overall among colleges in Massachusetts. Additionally, Holy Cross was ranked No. 18 among the best liberal arts colleges in the country on PayScale's 2018 College Return on Investment Report earlier this year.
- View PayScale's list of "Best Liberal Arts Colleges by Salary Potential"
- View PayScale's list of "Best Schools For Business Majors by Salary Potential"
- View PayScale's list of "Best Schools For Humanities Majors by Salary Potential"
- View PayScale's list of "Best Religious Schools by Salary Potential"
- View PayScale's list of "Best Colleges in Massachusetts by Salary Potential"
- Learn what make Holy Cross special on our "Points of Pride" page